Monday, March 16, 2009

Catch Up

Here's a song to listen to while you browse. It's a version of one of my favourite songs from the drama Boys Over Flowers.
Someday ft. Je-A (from Brown Eyed Girls)
Do You Know (Duet Version)

**

A few pictures I've saved from people's Facebook albums:
Seoul City Tour
The quality of this picture looks as if it belongs in my parent's photo albums from when they were 25...
In the National Folk Museum of Korea:
About to leave the palace... some of Group 8 with a bunch of Europeans.
Eating in Insadong [L-R] a KUBA buddy, AK, me, Florence, Guilleme (sp) from France, and Michelle (dorm buddy!)At the welcoming party -- the KUBA girl dressed up on the right is in my marketing class. Her name is Byeori and she's really nice! I approached her to join her group for the course presentation (not realizing she was a KUBA buddy), but today, I found out that the TA had switched all the international students around so that there was only one per group... so I don't get to work with her anymore!
At the Namsangol Hanok Village -- Korean Traditional Houses:
To document my first time riding a Seoul bus!!! I was so excited haha

Julie: Was it all that you thought it would be like and more?

Me: Oh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment